A Grand read

Thursday, January 8, 2015

You were Born for This!


You Were Born for This This is a book that teaches you how to be open to God, how to listen for His prompts and or detours, and then most importantly how to act on it. So much of the Christian world these days is all talk and this book teaches you to take notice and the miracles God does and jump in and be a part of them.  It also caused me to think about having contentment! God will use you anywhere you are.
I walked away from reading this excited and ready to be used by God.
This book will inspire you as you read about real stories of how just one person can make a difference in someone's life. Throughout the whole book, the focus is always on listening for the leading of the Holy Spirit and turning the results and glory back to God. In many ways, it seems like this should be second nature to Christians already - and yet there is challenge on nearly every page. I'm glad I read it and I hope that I can incorporate the thoughts into my interactions with others. Info from author at Bruce
'I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.' Philippians 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment