A Grand read

Monday, January 26, 2015

God loves



 So many people, Christians and non-Christians alike, look at their wounds and sense that they are somehow beyond repair, that their moments of weakness make them spiritually defective. In this powerful book full of deep biblical teaching, Walsh encourages readers with God's truth that he is not done with them yet, that he can and will redeem their failures to create a deeper intimacy with him and accomplish his kingdom purposes.
She does write honestly about her places of brokeness and the things  that she still struggles with today.  This was however, a book I found very hard to get into and to finish.  It felt disjointed to me and I had to really focus.  She tends to quote a lot of other people all through out the book which I don't like because to me personally, it breaks the flow of the author's voice.  And she tells a lot of other people's stories along with her own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment