A Grand read

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hard to read



It was written in a way, that is a little difficult for a real child to understand. I would recommend it for children around the age of  teens but  they wont love the book, I  read it as an adult and got the message right way " work hard, don't let the government give you free things." But then I passed it on to my 7 1/2   and 11 1/2  year old sisters and they had to read it several times  before understanding it. The 8 year old even had to have the story explained to her. She did love the cute drawing of  turtle land!

.The story is a touching, but compelling one in that it tells the story of Ippy Tippy Town, a town that is full of Wanna Workers that are just trying to survive in a town full of other turtles that aren't so ready to go out and work. I think this would be a good book for teachers or parents to read ti kids and explain but don't just pass it on to kids and think they will quickly grasp the message! check it out http://www.lifesentencepublishing.com/trouble-in-ippy-tippy-town-blog-tour-page/

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from Life Sentence Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment