A Grand read

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Skip this book



All for a sister by Allison Pittman

This was a well written book but at times I felt lost in it! I was expecting more from it- may be more of a Christian plot to it. Also the story line is has some very shady people in it so i would watch out who reads this book.

I like how the book sifts back and forth from three  plots that  all intertwine but I was shocked at the mystery of how the girls found out they were sister. To much of this happens in the world, we don't need to read about it! some times I could not follow because I forgot if it was the movie script, the letter or the girls life after prison.  I wont give up on the author because she can write so i will read her other books.

Thanks tyndale  for letting me review this!

No comments:

Post a Comment