A Grand read

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Great cookbook!



I wrote a really long review and then lost all info so I am trying again!

A cookbook showcasing 80 recipes for the most popular of the world's healthiest vegetables--kale, cauliflower, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, leafy greens, and more.  Brassicas by Laura B. Russell is worthy of any kitchen!

Cooking the World's Healthiest Vegetables: Kale, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts and More

Written by


I am into healthy eating and found this book to be not only full of recipes but also information which I really found quite helpful! The pictures are beautiful and some of the recipes can be found on line!

 Check out kale and sweet potato saute and  charred brussels sprouts with pancetta and fig glaze!http://www.scribd.com/doc/214301702/Brassicas-by-Laura-B-Russell-Recipes

I made two of the recipes so far but  will be making many more. I knew how to saute  and steam the greens but never know that kale could be eaten raw to get more vitamins! Thus I made a yummy salad  Smoky Kale  salad with toasted almonds and egg!

In the end if you love this cook book you will want to follow the others blog! Find plenty of recipes!!  http://www.laurabrussell.com/recipes/

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment