A Grand read

Friday, December 19, 2014

To cute for words


9780804185196

I love the idea behind this book but as one reviewer stated gluing on eyes can be dangerous for kids. These hats should only be worn when an adult is around.  Nancy Neilsen's GRAMMA NANCY'S ANIMAL HATS is not only a pattern book for hats but also booties. I really anted to use this book and thought it was for knitting but it is not but for crocheting. I will have to save this book and defiantly lean this new art. Haply some can be made by knitting so my sisters and I will do these!

I love the concept behind this book!Knit up the cutest little animal hats and booties, including a pair of elephants, a cheeky monkey, and an adorable bunny hat with matching paws.  Actually it was the front that caught my eye since I love chickens. This would make perfect kids for mothers expecting !The book features matching booties and animal hats to make for a newborn or infant. Please go to http://www.randomhouse.com/book/235271/gramma-nancys-animal-hats-and-booties-too-by-nancy-nielsen to see pictures!  

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment