A Grand read

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Story Bible


This thirty-two page board book targets four to eight year old but I really think a younger age would enjoy  more like three year olds!  I was not pleased with art work. I did not feel like they were very well drawn  but I did like back rounds and animals !

It was to be a gift for a three year old but now I will not pass it on because  her mother would not  like since they are very up on good art work having three artists in the family.

This volume was  Published - December 9, 2014 by  Zondervan Books. So this is a very new book!
Author - Diane Stortz. I would like to read more of what she has wwrittenbecause I can see she loves the Lord.
Title - The Sweetest Story Bible for Toddlers.  The front  was perfect. I would love to see a set of books like this for kids about character.
Format - hardcover (board book) Yes this is perfect  for young kids to drag around.
Find on Amazon where else would one look!

This is a new book that came out this year and cuaght my attention since I thought maybe my 8 year old sister could enjoy but I found it a little young for her since she has been reading since she was  about 6.  . Short stories and not very many different ones, mostly from the time of Jesus, I was looking for one about the old testament. All pages are sparkly and  a little too " fun."
This is sadly not a book I  would say to order.


Thanks to Book Look Bloggers for furnishing this complimentary book in exchange for a review based on the reader’s honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment