A Grand read

Monday, April 21, 2014

I was wrong

Home Behind the SunConnect with God in the Brilliance of the Everyday

This book brought back memories . The front caught my attention!
Sadly at the part when I cried, it made me sad. Now my sister is reading  this book!
This book
 made me wonder.  I did not love it but some how I read it and was something to change my life! I thoroughly enjoyed this book with the unique first person storytelling and the many characters intertwined throughout the story. I wont read it again but it has changed my life to think  more about normal life! thanks for the book http://booklookbloggers.com/blogger/request


Tim Willard - Allume 2014 KeynoteTIM WILLARD
@TimothyWillard

Nothing captures me like the quiet words of my wife, Christine, and the epiphanies of my three pixie daughters, Lyric, Brielle and Zion. I feel like a farmer most days, plying the writing trade in the fields of imagination.
I co-authored Home Behind the Sun: Connect With God in the Brilliance of the Everyday (2014) and Veneer: Living Deeply in a Surface Society (2011). My first devotional, Longing For More, releases in the fall of 2014 with Bethany House. I also serve as the Spiritual Director for Praxis
Me, Christine and the pixies live in Oxford, England while I study under Alister McGrath for the PhD in Theology. My topic isn’t boring: Beauty and imagination as apologetic in the works of C.S. Lewis. And yes, I do believe in faeries.
ASON LOCY

Praxis Creative Director & Accelerator Core Mentor
Jason is the Creative Director and Principal of FiveStone, a design group that he founded in 2001, as well as the Creative Director for Praxis. FiveStone focuses on helping organizations articulate their unique story, create memorable experiences, discover new opportunities for growth, and implement a brand identity that transcends the visual. From their launch, Jason worked with the founders of the Q conference and Praxis to create identity, messaging, content, and experiences that have defined those organizations positioning in the marketplace. Other work includes conceiving and creating a new adoption engagement and fundraising platform for Bethany Christian Services, designing an interactive campaign for MTV, and character development for Chick-fil-A. Jason is also the co-author of Veneer: Living Deeply in a Surface Society (2010, HarperCollins) and Home Behind the Sun: Connect with God in the Brilliance of the Everyday (2014, Thomas Nelson).

No comments:

Post a Comment