A Grand read

Friday, February 6, 2015

where Rivers part


Where Rivers Part (Texas Gold, #2)

I am thankful for the review copy of a book .  One thing I really liked was the main characters salvation story. Very good story and hard to put down!  This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review.  I went for this book even though I am very icty about  fictional book sand could not put the book down! I read it in one afternoon and upon closing the book, wept. I cried because of God's grace. Most of all I marveled at the healing, at God's mercy. Indeed, His mercies are new every morning!  This showed me I can forgive others.
I wont give the story away because on good reads and amazon you can find out more about this book.
This is by all means not my favorite topic of book,. Mankind is not sinless.  I appreciated how the book made the point that everyone  was not entirely without fault. 
. See what God can do in people's lives....read this book
This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment