A Grand read

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Baseball

God's Allstar Baseball Team

I got this book not because I am a fan of baseball  but because it brigs  me back to  some fond memories.  Also  wanted to learn about Art! this book is full of pictures!! It was fun to follow his life story.  and there were some really funny episodes  especially about his brothers and  mother. Interesting perspective on how God can use this sport to teach us abut  him  in his word.  Funny how the Bible can be looked at in many different lights.  I hope you are on God's base ball team.  Learn about God's love in this book and how he broke Art to use  him for his glory. 

Side  note I don't agree with all the doctrine but you make the call.




Thanks olive press for the book to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment