A Grand read

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mind spinning Adventure

I had to read this book as the author is Canadian. I am too, having lived  in this land till I was 6. In fact the author Sandra ( who has  my middle  name) lives in Ontario where  my grandma lives!  I was shocked at  how good the writing was. I guess I learned all Canadian authors in the same band wagon , and  never cared for their writing style. This is very true of French books ( they are always watered  down- except for a few ).  but not of the English speaking population,  They have a fin style that is well worth reading.  This one contained  romance, mystery leaving you wanting  more.

Fall right into a  mystery. If the author does not write  more about Serena Jane I am going to go crazy.  She leaves you hanging as the character runs of yet to another thrilling adventure.  Follow her  in her art endeavors  to save  valuable  paintings.  She is brilliant  at all she devours to figure out.  Follow the characters into this novel.

Thanks  Revell for the book to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment