A Grand read

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

stand up!



Wow! I can not say enough good things about this read!I would recommend this book to every Christian, it is well written .  It makes you think twice about the many people who claim to follow Christ but are drawn into witches with Harry Potter and Twilight.  They must be warned,  The author touches on important things that are going on in our nation today. Although I felt a tinge of hopelessness and helplessness while reading this book, I came away in the end feeling hopeful because he showed us what to do". I found this to be helpful in that he describes what he believes we can do to change the state of things in our nation.“If this doesn’t wake us up nothing will! Excellent and scary. Well documented, challenging and eye opening. I

I really like this authors books http://davidfiorazo.com/2015/03/it-is-indisputable-there-is-a-cost-to-our-silence/
 I received it in the mail to review (thanks, Aneko Presshttps://anekopress.com/the-cost-of-our-silence-blog-tour/
.

No comments:

Post a Comment